The Volunteer Coordinator works in the Membership, Outreach and Volunteer team, and is responsible for effectively recruiting, engaging, training and recognizing the nearly 1000 volunteers who support Cascade’s events and programs. The Volunteer Coordinator aims to cultivate volunteer engagement across multiple departments, including but not limited to education and advocacy. This person works closely with the Rides and Events staff. Key responsibilities include:
- Functioning as the point of contact for all Cascade volunteers
- Assessing organizational needs for volunteers in conjunction with other departments
- Recruit and train new volunteers
- Tracking hours and outcomes of volunteer engagement through Cascade’s database
- Leading volunteer appreciation and recognition events
Cascade has a number of large events throughout the year requiring coordination of hundreds of volunteers. Due to this demand, the Volunteer Coordinator is required to be onsite at many Cascade events.
For more information, visit: http://www.idealist.org/view/job/GXwKxcHnNbJd