The GREEN Program is a short-term experience which combines education, adventure, service learning, cultural immersion and networking to create an unparalleled learning experience in Iceland & Costa Rica.
Upon completion of the program you will receive:
* Experiential Education visiting 5 different types of renewable energy facilities
* Service Learning through community service projects in impoverished areas
* Adventures such as surfing, glacier & jungle hiking or tectonic plate snorkeling
* Cultural Immersion in local tribes, eco-lodges or animal rehabilitation reserves
* Entrepreneurial inspiration developing your own green venture
* Access to our alumni network with job opportunities and industry connections
* Custom letters of recommendation based on your capstone project
* Transferable academic credit awarded by Reykjavik University
Traveling with The GREEN Program for 9-12 days during Summer, Winter and Spring breaks will enhance your understanding of the Renewable Energy and Sustainability industries by taking you outside of the classroom and into the field allowing you to visualize the concepts taught in your traditional University classroom.
To gain a better understanding of The GREEN Program and the opportunity we provide
students please visit our website here.
Spots on each program are limited to 20 students. Submit your application for the program dates below.
Iceland 10-Day SUMMER BREAK Program
August 21st – August 30th (Waiting List)