STUDIO: Build our world
Calling all Youth Mentors and STEM enthusiasts who want to make an impact on youth in Seattle!
The Dream Project and the 3DL Partnership are partnering with Neighborhood House High Point Center in West Seattle on an exciting new program called STUDIO. As STUDIO mentors, we engage middle-school and high-school youth in tinkering activities, art, health literacy, and opportunities to learn about STEM in higher education and careers.
Mentors attend hands-on sessions with youth and support them to develop habits of mind for learning and succeeding in STEM, school, and life.
Here’s how to sign up:
Mentor at Neighborhood House from 3.30 – 6.30pm on Tinker Tuesday or Workin’ Wednesday. (Includes transportation time, ride provided)
- Register for EDUC 421A/B, SLN 14029 or 14030 (VLPA & I&S), 1- 3 credits/quarter
- Includes 1-hour seminar on Friday 3.30 pm – 4.20pm with Leslie Herrenkohl
· Two quarter commitment preferred
· Fill out interest survey at bit.ly/PO7t3Z so that we can tailor our seminar content to you!
· Email Meixi Ng at meixi for an add code or with any questions.