This edible landscape company and nursery is looking for several positions for someone who wants to “Overgrow the System” as part of their larger mission.
The people that fit this company can wear many hats, understand their part of a team, can deal with changing situations, like working in various settings, can work extra in Spring and less in Winter, can make and follow through on commitments, live on modest salaries/wages. If you want to get developer’s wages, then apply at microsoft or amazon.
Email simple letter/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
* (starts immediately) Greenhouse Production Manager + FM Sales manager * 20-25 hrs per week effective immediately,
* 25 -40 hours per week March – June….More hours if willing to do more marketings events and/or help in other departments. * One weekend day required (usually 1 event per week (5-10 hour day).
* Plant production from cuttings, bareroots, seeds in variety of medium. Prep plants for wholesale and retail situations. Organize and clean daily.
* Must have (A) work ethic & attention to details, (B) Some Horticulture experience already (C) basic computer email/google docs skills, transportation to SOUTH Seattle
location. Major bonus if you understand greenhouse systems, namely lights, water.
* Fridays AND one weekend day are mandatory, otherwise we have ability to do a flexible schedule. * Main work site is in WAY South Seattle.
* Summer is less hours unless candidate helps on other facets of the business.
* Pay/ $13-17/hour, and based on company commitments/profit share. In Summertime, Nursery candidate is prioritized to help with other facets of our design-build-maintain business to ensure full time is met ( if that’s preferred.)
* (starts immediately) Landscaper/Maintenance / “Utility Person” Jack or Jill of all all trades) *
* Requires getting up early and working with a SMILE in all weather conditions (even if you want to cry because of the cold rain)
* Must like doing landscaping and yard maintenance ranging from boring to super fun.
* Most work in Seattle area, but Willing to occasionally travel to far off lands for work, sometimes overnight trips away from home. * Drivers license and ability to drive trucks
* 30–40 hours/week (28 average) T-F, some weekends required.
* $17-30 + DOE, based on responsibilities, project and quarterly profit shares, and commitment through Dec 2017
* Bonus points for any candidate, (A) willing to help with our farmers markets for reduced wages. *
* (Temporary) Farmers Markets Sales staff (multiple positions available) * staff 10-20 hours/ week, Multiple positions available.
* Friday- Sunday, wed starting in may.
* March-Mid June, training day Late
* Must be able to drive 16′ manual box truck.
* Set up farmers market, sell plants, and
* Requires getting up early (set up is at 630-7am) and working with the public with a smiley face in all weather conditions (even if you want to cry because of the cold rain)
* Learn a huge variety of edible plants, herbs, veggies, shrubs, trees, etc. * $13-20*/hr DOE bonuses that are contingent on finishing Spring Season.
* Marketers will be prioritized for Spring support in other facets of the business in the summer.
Please send email with simple letter and resume to email@example.com