North Carolina State University’s Department of Forest Biomaterials is seeking applicants for a full-time, 12-month, tenure-track Wood Products Extension and academic (teaching and research) faculty position (Assistant Professor). The preferred candidate will have knowledge/skills/industrial experience in one or more of the following areas related to Wood Products and similar fields:
· Innovative techniques and methods for recycling wood-based materials;
· Markets for the recycling and/or reuse of wood products;
· Housing and/or wood product construction;
· Renewable/sustainable materials or green building technology;
· New building techniques and designs to facilitate deconstruction.
For additional details about the position description and the NCSU application procedure: http://jobs.ncsu.edu/postings/85348