DO SOMETHING AMAZING THIS AUTUMN QUARTER FOR A LOCAL STUDENT
It is already time for you to register for Autumn quarter. Seattle MESA would like to invite you to make a difference next quarter in a high school student’s life. They are recruiting UW students for their tutoring program. The courses are listed under the College of the Environment as follows: 1. C ENV 420 A: M 0430-620 BAG 106
2. C ENV 420 B: T 1130-120 BAG 108
3. C ENV 425 A: TBA
4. C ENV 420 and 425 AA – AF (Tutoring Sections): TBA
If you are a dynamic student that has a passion for tutoring STEM subjects and a desire to help a high school student in his/her math and/or science class, this program is for you. If you are interested or have any questions please contact Dr. Gregory King at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 685-7907.
Some benefits to the program are:
· Earn up to 10 elective credits
· Develop your teaching/training skills
· Build confidence in your STEM subject area
· Work with other great volunteers
· Positively motivate and mentor a student
· Plus, MESA provides the transportation so you don’t have to drive your car, ride a bike or take the bus.
Join Seattle MESA’s Tutoring Program today!