The Law Offices of Brink Law Firm is offering the Clinton Brink I Memorial Scholarship of $1,000. It does not matter who you
are, where you’re from, or what degree you’re pursuing. The Brink Law Firm wants to help.
Each applicant must meet the following criteria:
* Applicant must either be currently enrolled in an accredited college or law school in the US or be planning to matriculate in the fall of 2018.
* Applicant must be in good academic standing if currently enrolled in college or high school.
* If an applicant is under 18, he or she must have permission from a parent or guardian to apply.
2018 Topic: Is the doctrine of adverse possession (aka squatter’s rights) fair?
You can find out more about the scholarship and topic here: https://www.brinkatlaw.com/clinton-brink-i-memorial-scholarship/
Applicant must film a short video essay. The video essay may be any format; from merely reciting the relevant content on camera, to filming a powerpoint, to dramatic reenactment. Feel free to get creative.
To submit your video, Please upload your video to youtube or Vimeo and then send us a link at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Length: No less than 45 seconds, and no longer than 4 minutes.
- Due date: Submission of the video essay by August 1, 2018 at 12am PST.
- Terry and Clinton will choose the winner on September 3, 2018.