Registration for the 2019 Global Health Business Case Competition is now open!
About the Global Health Business Case Competition:
This competition builds on the traditional business school case competition model by bringing together students from multiple disciplines including business, engineering, area studies and health sciences in a competitive environment. Instead of addressing a typical management or supply chain issue, students will instead tackle a critical global health challenge.
- Registration NOW OPEN: https://foster.uw.edu/centers/gbc/competitions/global-health-business-case-competition/
- Competition takes place January 23-26th – The competition will begin with a kick-off event on Wednesday, January 23rd, followed by 48-hours of case analysis. Students will present their solutions to a panel of judges on Saturday, January 26th. Winning teams from each track (graduate and undergraduate) will receive $500; second place teams will receive $200.
- Need more teammates? Post info about you (grad/undergrad/major/etc.) and what kind of student you are looking for on the GHBCC Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/uwghbcc/community/?ref=page_internal
- Join for an Info session or Team Mixer (12/5 3:30-4:15pm or 1/9 5-6:30pm)
- Multidisciplinary teams – All teams must be interdisciplinary with at least two majors represented. Graduate teams must have at least one Foster School Master’s Student per team (MBA student or Specialized Master’s Program student).
Contact Josia Kraft with any questions: email@example.com