Human Resources must receive application materials by 5:00 PM January 2, 2019
Job # 121-18
Internal Applicants are Defined as:
– Grand Ronde Tribal members
– Spouse of a Grand Ronde Tribal member or
– Parent or legal guardian of Grand Ronde Tribal member children.
– Current Regular Employee, past their six-month introductory period, receiving at least a “meets expectations” on most recent performance evaluation and not under disciplinary action or performance improvement within the previous six months.
Internal Recruitment Process:
For those individuals meeting minimum qualifications an interview will be given in the following ranking order:
1. Grand Ronde Tribal members
a) Qualified Grand Ronde Tribal members who show they meet the minimum qualifications of the position during the course of the interview process will be given first consideration for hire and the recruitment process will end.
2. Tribal member spouses, parents and/or legal guardians of Grand Ronde Tribal member children and current regular employees.
Work Experience for Post High School Education: Two (2) years of work experience, in an applicable field, may be substituted for each year of an educational requirement, up to half the total educational requirement. Applicants substituting work experience for education requirements must be able to prove aptitude to perform the essential functions of the position.
Post High School Education for Work Experience: One (1) year of educational experience may be substituted for two (2) years of applicable work experience.