University of Washington students serve and lead in on-and off-campus communities to expand their boundaries, to learn from others, and to make a tangible difference in the world. We invite ALL UW students, undergraduate and graduate, from all three campuses, to share how they have worked together to transform their campus and communities, to develop compassionate leadership skills, and to learn from each other. Join us to share how you live We>Me!
Apply today to showcase the ways you are involved in service, leadership and activism in the 26thannual Spring Celebration Gallery of Student Posters which will be held on Tuesday, May 21 from 2:00-6:00 p.m. in the Husky Union Building (HUB). As part of the Gallery, you are invited to present your engagement through a poster display and discuss your service and leadership experiences with other students, faculty, community partners, civic and University leaders.
Participation in the Spring Celebration of Service and Leadership enables you to:
– Connect with other students doing interesting and meaningful work on campus and in the community
– Share your valuable service and leadership work with a diverse audience
– Hear feedback regarding your project and presentation
– Build your presentation skills and experience
– Expand your resume to include a new public presentation experience!
All applications to participate are due by April 11, 2019.
Spring Celebration of Service and Leadership Planning Committee
Questions? Contact the Spring Celebration of Service and Leadership Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.